What you need:
- Cutting Board / Old A4 pad etc.
- Cutting Blade / Craft Knife
- Cutting Shapes / Compass
- Black Marker
- Grey x1
- Black x1 *
- Blue x1*
- White x2
- Hole Puncher
* Only small amount of this item is used so scrap card will do.
- Taking one Sheet of White card cut out 2 large circles of the same radius.In this example the radius of the large circles are 7.5 cm.
- Take circle B and cut a smaller circle (circle C) from the center of the large. In this example the radius of this circle is 4 cm.
- Using circle B measure out angle of 60 and 120 at both ends of the circle. Draw a line from these angles and cut them.
- Using the Black card cut out a circle that is smaller then the size of circle C.( circle D) In this example the radius of circle D is 2.5 cm.
- Using the Blue card cut out a circle that is smaller then the size of circle D.( circle E) In this example the radius of circle E is 1.5 cm.
- Using the hole puncher and the grey card make 3 small circles (circle I).
- Using the grey card draw cut out 2 rectangles (item F), a circle the same size as circle D (circle G), Triangle(item J) and 4 “Blade like” items (Item H).
- Using the white card cut out 2 slightly curved lines (item K)
- Take circle G and cut a small corner off the top and a larger off the bottom
- Glue circle C to the center of circle A and the 2 long sides from circle B to the sides of circle A
- Glue circle D into the center of circle C.
- Glue circle E into the center of circle D and the to bits of circle G to both ends of circle E.
- Glue 2 of item H to the back of circle A.
- Glue 1 of item F to item K and glue it to the back of item H.
- Repeat Step 13 and 14 for the bottom also.
- Glue J and I to circle C
- At this stage your Wheatley should look like this.
- The last and final Step is to use the black marker to outline and color in the black parts.
I would like to thank Omen at http://omen-works.tumblr.com/ for the inspiration for this project.